According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global radiopharmaceuticals market size reached US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% during 2023-2028. Radiopharmaceuticals refer to radioisotopes bound to biological molecules that can target specific tissues, cells or organs in a human body. These radioactive drugs can be differentiated into four categories, namely, radiopharmaceutical preparation, kit for radiopharmaceutical preparation, radionuclide generator, and radiopharmaceutical precursor. These medicines help to diagnose various ailments, including abscess and infection, blood vessel diseases, bone marrow diseases, cancer and tumors, colorectal disease, and kidney, lungs and liver diseases.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/radiopharmaceuticals-market/requestsample
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Trends:
The rising availability and acceptance of several cancer-specific targeted therapies and diagnostic tests is majorly fueling the global radiopharmaceuticals market. It is further supported by the increasing prevalence of target conditions across the globe. Additionally, the rising utilization of radiopharmaceuticals in neurological applications is contributing to the market growth. Rapid advancements in the diagnostics sector, the presence of favorable regulations, and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities to assess the side effects of therapies are other factors influencing the market growth positively.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Novartis AG)
- Bayer AG
- Bracco S.p.A.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Curium Pharma
- General Electric Company
- IBA RadioPharma Solutions
- Jubilant Pharma Limited
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc
- Nordion Inc. (Sotera Health)
- NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd
- PharmaLogic Holdings Corp.
- Siemens AG.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End Use:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.